Three Ibm Thinkpads T40 and T23 - Darlington - Computers for sale, Accessories for sale, Darlington - 72491

Find

Classified ad details
 Back  Print

Three Ibm Thinkpads T40 and T23 - Computers for sale, Accessories for sale

Ref. number: 72491 Updated: 01-12-2009 06:50 by Preloved via Oodle.com

Price: 150 GBP £

Offering: Computers for sale, Accessories for sale in United Kingdom, Darlington

i have three IBM Thinkpads for sale all are in cosmetically good condition apart from a couple of missing keys i am hoping to sell these as a bulk lot as i need to sell them quickly i have; two of the T40 model and one of the T23 model each has a DVD drive and one is also a Re-Writer last time i used them they all worked ok but had some software problems as the versions of windows on them is not a genuine copy. they have not been tested as the charger sets were all lost in my recent house move. this is the only thing that is missing i am the second owner of these laptops as they were bought from a local office who had purchased them straight from IBM the two T40's both have 14.1" screens, WiFi, Hardrives, batteries and 2 USB's the T23 has a 13" screen and has 2USB ports, battery and hardrive i am unsure of the exact specifications of the hardrives. they all run on windows XP professional

Details :

• currency: GBP
  • delivery: Local Delivery
  • price_display: £150
Advertising

Our button:
FREEADS in UK

Button code